8.12.2008

Life

So yesterday was my birthday. I turned 15.

Before anyone asks, it feels great. Though I am tired. But that's irrelevant.
Before anyone asks, my friend Taylor slept over, we watched murder mysteries, and ate cake while doing it. We also got pizza with cheese-filled crust. Oh yeah. Amazing.
Before anyone asks, some of the things I received are: Adobe Photoshop Elements (it arrives in the mail sometime today...), adorable notecards, a porcleain Sleeping Beauty doll (for the five year old in me), a ton of flamingo stuff, a wonderful Starbucks coffee cup, and $45 total in Starbucks gift cards. Oh yeah. I also got a $30 Amazon gift card but I have no idea what in the world I'll do with it yet.
Life is pretty good.
My sister Noel and I are getting manicures and pedicures together as my birthday gift from her, so we might do that tonight.

We have the worst UPS delivery man in all of America. We get our stuff really late, sometimes even as late as 10. It's ridiculous. So I'm waiting for Adobe Photoshop Elements right now, and of course, it's taking forever. Figures. :)

1 comment:

Katrina said...

There are some really cool Adobe books you can get that give some really great tips on editing your photos - you should try a search for those :)

Happy Belated!