5.19.2008

I got my new baby! The Canon Rebel XT!

It came a couple hours ago.
There isn't much to say. I'm just ELATED!
A whole new world is at my fingertips.
I can show you the world.
Shining, shimmering, splendid!
Tell me, Princess, now when did you last let your heart decide?

Ok, so my life would be a disaster if I let my heart decide. But that's not the point of this post. So, moving on.

I'm going to go to Tashi's babysitting gig tonight. There will be several kids plus the ever gorgeous Tashi to photograph, plus the evening light. Could it get any better?

I actually find the manual fascinating, haha. I'm such a lame-o. But hey, I don't care. If I did, I wouldn't put myself out here on the WWW. Now, put me in a group of strangers and I freeze up. Maybe next time I should just start taking pictures of them. :)

No comments: