3.03.2008

Changes

This blog is now called Bethany Mae Photography.

I have finally decided to name my collection. I call it "collection" because it is not actually a business yet. Someday, perhaps. If you ever want anything photographed, email me and I'd love to discuss it with you.

Check out my Flickr to see more shots I've taken. I'm working on watermarking and re-editing the best ones. I'd love any feedback.

The reason I haven't posted any photos recently is because we have no batteries for the camera I prefer to use. Sorry about that!

Bethany

2 comments:

Anna said...

we should go on a shoot together some time chica, cause i really need the practice and you need some pics for this!!
can't wait to see what you post here :]]

Bethany said...

pshyea.... i just got new batteries. :D