12.19.2007

Works for Me Wednesday

I wasn't sure what to post about today, so I decided to write about my moisturizer. I know. Moisturizer. I can hear you saying now, Oh, come on! But really. My moisturizer is incredible and it works for me.

I use Clean & Clear by Johnson & Johnson and it had not yet failed me. I've tried several moisturizers/acne medications and nothing works like this one. I use CLEAN & CLEAR® ADVANTAGE® Oil-Free Acne Moisturizer and it works brilliantly. As soon as I rub it into my skin, I feel so fresh- like I just took a shower. It's oil-free yet doesn't dry up my skin. Almost 100% of the time I have a clear complexion (it doesn't take care of my odd redness problem, but it certainly helps). It only takes a few days to clear up anything that does not belong there and smooths out my skin. Also, this moisturizer faithfully removes any make-up I wear. Actually, I don't even need to wear powder, cover-up, or foundation because it works so well.

I love this stuff. It works for me!

No comments: